Case Study: Major Subsea Oilfield Equipment Manufacturer
We began our work with this corporation, a leader in technology solutions for energy production and processing systems, in 2005 as a contingent staffing provider. Within five years we helped them fill over 600 hires. In 2011, corporation ramped up its relationship with us after changing its recruitment focus to project management, engineering and supply chain management.
Because of its new focus, the corporation needed a recruiting partner as opposed to a contingent staffing firm. We placed a relationship manager and eight-person team onsite at their offices. This immersion into their culture allowed us to get to know the company intimately and enabled solid communication and collaboration with hiring managers.
- We achieved significant coverage touching over 130 hiring managers in engineering, supply chain, project management, quality, IT, field services, finance and distribution.
- We successfully filled non-exempt line positions and critical impact roles.
- Our efforts brought in almost 25% of the corporation’s total headcount for 2011.
- We were instrumental in increasing the corporation’s name in the marketplace and associating it with positive networking and hiring practices.
- We collaborated with HR and established consistency in the overall recruiting process.
- We managed and hosted multiple job fairs, including a NASA job fair, and utilized advanced sourcing tools.
- We adopted LEAN and TOC (theory of constraints) approaches to the corporation’s recruiting, hiring and on-boarding methods.